The world's first global crypto-metals exchange focussed on tokenizing energy metals.
One of the first fully licensed Analytics Laboratories in Canada, accredited by Health Canada to test cannabis and derivative products.
Global Li-on Graphite intends to become a principal supplier of graphite to the rapidly growing lithium ion battery industry - including Tesla's expansive Nevada Gigafactory and others slated to open globally.
- Invest in early stage companies
- Have a management role in our active investments
- Assist each company with their 12-18 month go public strategy
- Maximum of 4 Active investments per year
- Maximum of 4 Passive investments per year
- All Investments are global in nature
- Tokenize the energy metals market starting with Graphite in 2018
- Graphite market is expected to reach over US$ 20.8 Bn by 2023.
- Blockchain – The global market for blockchain is anticipated to reach $60.7 billion in 2024.
- Quantum Computing & AI – Communications Industry Researchers (CIR) pegs revenues from quantum computing at US$1.9 billion in 2023, increasing to US$8.0 billion by 2027.
- Oil & Gas – Price collapse, increased regulatory pressures and the projected low carbon economy are driving the necessity for oil and gas transformation opportunities.